COMMEMORATE, Celebrate, Create Community with legacy tile walls
Our Art Tile Wall programs are a wonderful way to create community art installations in schools, both private and public, non-profits, churches, synagogues, corporations and other organizations. They are wonderful for commemorative, legacy and donor recognition walls and service learning initiatives.
ART TILE WALLS: MULTIPLE FUNCTIONS
- Honor the artistic talents of all of your students, congregations and members.
- Run a creative fundraiser that fosters community while raising funds
- Spruce up the walls of an older institution
- Commemorate an important event
- Recognize donors
- Raise funds for important school projects
- A milestone or honor a favored leader or member of your community
- Your graduates with an annual tradition
- A new building or wing with a school wide tile mural
- Recognize your donors in a unique and impactful way
- Inspire greater engagement, participation and support
- In a lasting permanent work
WAYS TO FUND ART TILE WALLS
- Apply for grants from various community art and education foundations.
- Pay for the walls out of capital campaign budgets or PTA funds.
- Sell the tiles to participants at a profit or simply pass on the cost.
- Enlist community to subsidize the cost of the wall.